Feldman Jackson Closes Out 2019 With Top Honors in the Area of Family Law
December 4th, 2019
Feldman Jackson is proud to announce that they have garnered notable accolades and industry recognition in the area of divorce and family law in 2019. Acknowledgment for the firm and individual attorneys includes:
- Best Law Firms, 2020 U.S. News and World Report, Regional Tier 1, Washington, D.C., Family Law
- Top Divorce Lawyers, Washingtonian, December 2019, Darryl Feldman, Anne Marie Jackson, Rebecca Shankman
- Top Attorneys 2019 in the area of Family Law, Bethesda Magazine, November 2019, Darryl Feldman and Anne Marie Jackson
- Best Lawyers in America, Anne Marie Jackson and Darryl Feldman
- Super Lawyers, MD & DC, Anne Marie Jackson, Darryl Feldman, Rebecca Shankman
- Martindale Hubble AV Rated, Anne Marie Jackson and Rebecca Shankman
“The work we do for our clients means a great deal to us and we are excited to be recognized by our peers and industry professionals,” said Anne Marie Jackson.
Located in Bethesda, MD, the entire practice concentrates on family law. This singular focus ensures that we are well-equipped to handle any divorce, from the most straightforward and amicable to the most complicated and contentious. Routinely, our cases involve complex valuation issues related to a party’s or family’s assets and business interests, as well as issues regarding custody of children. While a negotiated settlement is almost always preferred, we strategically pursue litigation if that is the best way to achieve our client’s goals or protect their interests.
Our attorneys are active members and leaders of various local and national legal organizations. We are also nationally recognized and frequently teach CLEs including trial advocacy to other family law attorneys. With this experience comes acumen, knowledge and the ability to creatively solve the complex problems that arise in family law cases.
With a reputation for integrity, judgment and skill, our attorneys at Feldman Jackson offer clients compassion, guidance, advocacy, and most importantly, a sense of control over their future. We help our clients to manage change with integrity.